Felicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Felicity

Have fun in the city!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Indiana - Spakol

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Indiana - Spakol Empty
PostSubject: Indiana - Spakol   Indiana - Spakol EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 6:20 pm

Real pretty girl, slight bumbayin, petite slim body, but I just saw this after the session when we went for some cha time.

ES was pretty fast, had to upgrade so that I can touch her boobs, no kissing and licking though. More of the same and more squeezing of the boobs, caressing her body, but she didn't want to be turned on. Set statements like "I want you cum baby", "I want to feel you", and all that other memorized stuff that supposed to turn you. And the room was right beside the theras room so I can hear them watching tv and chitchatting. They're probably used to hearing all that shit from their other co workers.

Anyway, since she was doing the handjob fast it was actually making me last longer, she also had this rub the hear technique which well, makes you actually last longer. After slowing down and I had to think of her as one of my former subordinates I splashed by jizz all over the place again. Fell asleep right after because it was in the afternoon and she actually gave a good massage.

I wanna see her again just because she was pretty, just some low level hand job jacking off experiences here.
Back to top Go down
https://felicity.forumtl.com

Indiana - Spakol
Page 1 of 1