Felicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Felicity

Have fun in the city!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Fuck List

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

The Fuck List Empty
PostSubject: The Fuck List   The Fuck List EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 3:19 pm

Whose next on your fuck list?

Well so far, wanting to do Mica, Shanice, Myrtle, and this big boobed girl. I guess they're the ones on top of the list, plus some others along the way.

Hmm, too many girls, so little time.

Whose next on your fuck list? Go ahead and share!
Back to top Go down
https://felicity.forumtl.com
Admin
Admin

The Fuck List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fuck List   The Fuck List EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 8:56 pm

The fuck list is getting longer, or should I say the wishlist. So many girls to fuck. Hmm, let's see, so far it's just Anne the jolog looking girl, BM's girls, some other peeps, and maybe finally a real fine dining one like a model or something. But that would be for the future, right now it's gonna be the budget list for quantity. Score so far in my short career is 17, that doesn't count the real relationships of course, so far, 17 sluts served.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

The Fuck List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fuck List   The Fuck List EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 9:28 pm

This is isn't really a fuck list, but I'm planning to get myself jacked off by all those beautiful girls in all those spas all over. Maybe a fuck every now and then but at that cost, it's more bang for the buck. Less stress, less guilt, less hiding. Although I would enjoy a nice fuck every now and then, but in the meantime, too many girls, too many hands.

Soft hands around your dick, jacking it off, jacking it off until you squirt all that jizz, and then they continue to jack it off as you squirt all over up until your finished, I always come loads when they do that to me. Wow.
Back to top Go down
Felicity

Felicity

The Fuck List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fuck List   The Fuck List EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 4:02 pm

This jack of thing affected my dick, I think I'm having prostate or scarring problems having a hard to time to pee, for two years now. Possible cause is that I used to imagine fucking our maid and spend hours fantasizing in the bathroom. I also barebacked this young thera so I don't know if I got something from her, I really need a checkup.

How many barebacks have I had? Tomboy icky, fat tattoo, jologs bad breath slut, makati spa skinny girl, mandaluyong spa young skinny, Aiyka, Maricel, office girl F, and the best. 8? Out of the 8, I creampied 5.

Anyway, life has changed for the worse because of all this fucking. Let's just say I hit 30 fucks already ok?

So what's next? Nothing I guess, I gotta have my problems fixed first. Sexually, I'm ok already, I've become pretty confident. I guess that what counts was the goal, I was so unconfident for such a long time.

Ok, random fucks on Tinder, basically a random fuck where I was able to fuck someone unpaid and not a friend. Not yet done. Threesome, not yet done. High priced car show model, not yet done. Foreigner (any) and white girl, not yet done.

Not longing but at least there are some things that I haven't done yet.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Fuck List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fuck List   The Fuck List Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fuck List
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felicity :: For GMs only :: FRs!-
Jump to: