Felicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Felicity

Have fun in the city!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Faith - Pretty face

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Faith - Pretty face Empty
PostSubject: Faith - Pretty face   Faith - Pretty face EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 2:47 pm

Faith

Face: 10
Body: 9
Performance: 6

Wow, she looks just like her picture, even prettier in fact, however she seemed a bit immature. She wanted to fuck in just some cheap apartelle, however I insisted we do it in a motel. Nice body, nice face, but she's just gonna lie down there while you fuck her brains out. After a while she said she couldn't take it anymore, she didn't even know what KY Jelly was, she kept telling me to hurry up, well it was late I guess and they were probably looking for her at home, so get her earlier so she won't hurry you.

Ok so more fucking, loved looking at her face while went in her fresh pussy and slim body. After I came, that was it, kinda regretted I took her to motel and maybe we could've done it in a cheaper place, she was more of wham bang thank you ma'am type, just fuck me and get it over with.

Nice face though, so if you haven't fucked anyone beautiful in your life get her.
Back to top Go down
https://felicity.forumtl.com

Faith - Pretty face
Page 1 of 1