Felicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Felicity

Have fun in the city!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sam - petite and wet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Sam - petite and wet Empty
PostSubject: Sam - petite and wet   Sam - petite and wet EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 3:08 pm

Sam

Face: 7
Body: 8
Performance: 8

Gives me a hard on when I think of her, we did it live but it's not recommended for safety of course, but it sure felt damn good. So guys, don't do it live, feels good but the mental torture after is not worth it.

Anyway, for some reason I couldn't get it hard, she gave a damned good BJ and even allowed me to face fuck her, pumping my dick on her mouth while she moaned. But then when I put the condom on I lost it, so she suggested we do it without it just so that I can get off, well that was sweet of her so I obliged. First time I fucked a slut live and it really turned me on, she was wet and tight and I wanted to come right there and then. So I just concentrated on not coming so I could enjoy her wet and hot pussy more, when I finally couldn't take I just popped it all over her body. Yum, that felt good, doing it live and dangerous with a slut.

Anyway, safe sex guys, don't give in to temptation, good bj and good sex with a good rate.
Back to top Go down
https://felicity.forumtl.com

Sam - petite and wet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felicity :: For GMs only :: FRs!-
Jump to: