Felicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Felicity

Have fun in the city!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Maxene - Big boobs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Maxene - Big boobs Empty
PostSubject: Maxene - Big boobs   Maxene - Big boobs EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 2:56 pm

Maxene

Face: 7
Body: 7
Performance: 7

I think I got her because she was really showing her body in her pictures. Well, I didn't really know what I was getting that time, it was also the first time I was able to go to those motels in Pasay. After taking bath she changed to her two piece outfit, tisay and big boobs. After some torrid tongue kissing and a great BJ (she's gonna lick your balls and almost to your ass), she got on top of me while she pumped away. You could hear great moaning while you sucked on her big boobs which are right on your face. Suck suck suck.

She got a little tired though, of course since I was taking forever to come again and my dick was still rock hard, so we switch to missionary. More banging and pussy dipping, dang, there's always a catch she was getting itchy from the sheets. Anyway, just kept on banging until I came.

Didn't know she liked to take pictures of herself and she posted our adventure the next day on FB and the sites, but she won't post your pic though so don't worry, just more of herself to promote her for future walks, but it gives you memories when you look at the pictures though, memories of when your spunk spewed out of your dick and right inside her pussy.
Back to top Go down
https://felicity.forumtl.com

Maxene - Big boobs
Page 1 of 1