Felicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Felicity

Have fun in the city!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Felicity - Tight and Hot Pussy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Felicity - Tight and Hot Pussy Empty
PostSubject: Felicity - Tight and Hot Pussy   Felicity - Tight and Hot Pussy EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 10:27 am

Felicity

Face: 8
Body: 8
Performance: 10

I wasn't attracted to her at first glance, in fact I chose the one she was with who looked more slutty, however Felicity was the fairer of the two so just to satisfy everyone, I chose this one.

It was my first time so I was a little nervous, some guy got a place for us, but then when we got there it was some sort of dorm, had to get out of that place and go to a familiar brand of motels.

Ok, so I was little drunk so we kissed for a while with some necking of course. After awhile she got my clothes off and she sucked my hard dick. Really good BJ there, she sucked it for quite a while. Afterwards, she got on top of me and we kissed while her pussy slid up and down my dick. It was taking me while so when we got tired we switched positions. More banging and kissing, for another 30 mins or so, she was already asking me if it really took me that long. I was already sweating and panting so I had to drink some water, while resting she suggested that she suck my dick until I came, yum yum, she was really sucking for a while there, but I still wouldn't come, so she got on top of it and we did more girl on top. After a while, she said, "Hindi ata sanay na naka condom yan e" and suggested we do it without a comdom. Well, being a first timer I still had my wits about, but looking back maybe a should've hehe. but I didn't and kept it on. We decided to do it doggie this time, man it was good to see my dick slide in and out of her tight pussy, the light were all on. After more banging in this position and thinking that "Wow, this is the life, what have I been missing?", I finally came.

It was already about 4 am and we both had to go, actually she was still in the mood to go for another one as I was cuddling and kissing her, she said she came several times before I did.

For the next couple of weeks my mind was still blown away from the experience, in fact I wanted another one. Well as it happens, I don't know when the next one will be, maybe on the anniversary of our first fuck, the first fuck that got me on this slippery slope of forbidden pleasure.
Back to top Go down
https://felicity.forumtl.com

Felicity - Tight and Hot Pussy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felicity :: For GMs only :: FRs!-
Jump to: